ON FIELD MICROSCOPE EXAMINATION
We perform real time microscope inspection on any type of component
LABORATORY FOR PRODUCT EXAMINATION
Do you need to verify the characteristics of plastic or metal provision to be employed in production process?
Do you want to increase the quality standards of input materials to enhance the competitiveness of your products?
Rely on a team of experts, choose MaterialScan!
Since 2015 we carry out material testing and laboratory assessment for companies belonging to manufacturing sector both in Italy and abroad, such as:
- thermal analyses to characterize extruded or moulded thermoplastic products;
- evaluation of polymers and resins degradation by means of infrared techniques;
- investigation using optical and electron microscopy to determine corrosion phenomena on pipes, equipment, etc.;
- verification of the adhesive strength of joints even at high temperature;
- assessment of paints, varnishes and protective coatings resistance.
MICROSCOPE EXAMINATION DURING ON-SITE INSPECTION
Moreover, we carry out accurate inspections using a handheld microscope directly at the customer’s factory on any structure and material, avoiding to move cumbersome products.
Field tests allow you to save time and money by providing immediate analysis and rapid responses.
MaterialScan makes available its experience on material testing, to side with the customer for a prompt technical support.
Our laboratory is specifically equipped with FT-IR and Raman spectrometer, differential scanning calorimeter for measurements down to -150°C, thermogravimetry, heat flow meter for measuring thermal conductivity of insulating materials, universal testing machine with thermostatic chamber for testing up to 280°C, several optical microscopes for a wide range of applications, Vickers and Knoop indenters for hardness test, X-ray diffractometer to offer the technical solution most suitable to your needs.
PARTY’S TECHNICAL CONSULTANCY AND DESK ANALYSIS
In addition to characterization and testing services performed on field and/or in our laboratory, we are able to provide in-depth technical reports in specific areas including:
- feasibility studies, materials selection and design;
- party’s technical consultancy in case of dispute;
- analysis of technical and regulatory documents.
Test on plastics
Do you need specific laboratory test to improve material quality controls?
Do flaws, corrosion and degradation bring your component to unexpected failure?
Are you looking for reliability and precision to know the characteristic of your steel?
Consulting and Innovation
Do you have an innovative idea and are you looking for help to realize it?