EU project planning and management:
The opportunities offered by European funding are numerous and their procurement represent a key tool for territorial development. Since the competition for funds achievement is increasing, project applications must address the needs identified by the thematic objectives supported by different Programs.
Therofore it’s important to distinguish between:
- EU direct funding programs (Horizon 2020, Cosme, LIFE, ecc.)
- Structural and Investment Funds (ERDF, ESF, etc.), included European Territorial Cooperation (cross boarder cooperation, Alpine Space, Central Europe, etc.).
MaterialScan aims to support everyone who has an idea to be developed, by providing the expertise and competence gained in the field of project planning in order to:
- Select the means of access to European funds based on the customer's needs;
- Build an appropriate partnership in compliance with the type of project proposal;
- Draw up a project using the techniques of project design and budgeting.
For further information request, updates about upcoming calls for proposal and for the latest news on European Programs, please contact us by e-mail euproject [at] materialscan.it.